[Ardour-Users] ardour 3.0 alpha season drawing to an end

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jul 11 09:18:26 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-11 at 17:43 +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:
> > I'm still a Rui fan regarding to midi ;), OTOH I'm a fan of Ardour
> > regarding to audio :).
>
> Thanks to jack-transport they work well together, no?
> If you're not happy with that, file feature-requests :)

Off course I wasn't fair, regarding to my criticism, OTOH, regarding to
jack-transport I'm not mistaken, because loop play doesn't

But again, the Linux world isn't that bad, as my criticism might appear.
I'm using Linux only for audio, no other OS :). Most issues I get are
related to my personal disabilities, anyway, you Linux coders could
improve some things too :D. Linux apps should be compatible if possible,
other OS at least for me are less important ... again ... sync ... loop
play by jack transport is a disaster.