[Ardour-Users] ardour 3.0 alpha season drawing to an end

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jul 11 08:18:54 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-11 at 15:35 +0100, Noel Darlow wrote:
> Hi
>
> >    1) crashing bugs (this includes lockups/hangs)
> >    2) workflow issues that make certain desirable goals impossible or
> > absurdly hard to accomplish (particulary with respect to MIDI)
>
> Will do.
>
> Noel

Videotimeline?

I'm still a Rui fan regarding to midi ;), OTOH I'm a fan of Ardour
regarding to audio :).

Phew? MIDI always is hard to use for some kinds of music, it isn't the
fault of Rosegarden, Qtractor, [...] and Ardour.

IMO we can't report bugs that much, but perhaps several issues regarding
to our workflows.

Is there any limit regarding to the workflow we should report? In other
words, should we really report what we wish to have, or just what we
wish to have that's conform to the averaged view of point for Linux
mailing lists?

I'm not ironically, but serious, since video timeline and other things
still are issues, even if they are available for Linux.

In other words, is there something we should focus regarding to bug
and/or workflow reports?

Regards,

Ralf