[Ardour-Users] some bugs

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Sun Feb 27 10:20:19 PST 2011

I was working on a thirty minute mix of some pieces in Ardour and
noticed some things that are still odd behaviors -- sorry if these are
still known issues:

- the 'end' marker still locates itself to the end of the length of
longest imported sound file
     - problem occurs when it is off-screen (and forgotten about after
working on a piece for a while) then going to render the session to a
file it will render everything from end of the last region to the 'end'
marker - which is silence

- Ardour crashes while manipulating automation points during playback
(moving or deleting mostly)

- there is some keyboard action (key combo or mouse + key combo) that I
accidentally perform while drawing automation points which will take
several automation points and shift them a large distance to the right
     - I'm not entirely sure whether this is a feature or a bug but it
happens when I'm working fast so it could just be sloppy fingers

again sorry if these are already known issues - just wanted to check and
see if anyone else encounters these bugs as well

:)
kim

--
*my Linux audio perf config:*