[Ardour-Users] alsa/jack saving connections

Noel Darlow mail at mcgruff.plus.com
Wed Apr 20 09:04:11 PDT 2011

Hi

> I don't if it is the place to exchange this kind of news! tell me..

Not sure either.

> Here's a little interesting application (command line) to save and
> restore connections (alsa and jack) ;-)
>
> http://aj-snapshot.sourceforge.net/

Tried it out quickly and seems to work well.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but there is still some way to go for
the jack session. A command-line utility fits perfectly in my current
MO of simple bash scripts per project to open programs and set up the
routing.

I can make a Gentoo ebuild of aj-snapshot if there's any iterest.

Noel