[Ardour-Users] shortcut cheatsheet!

. m u r m e r . murmer at murmerings.com
Mon Sep 20 02:03:52 PDT 2010

  i've just discovered paul's shortcut cheatsheet in the forums
(fantastic!), and the ability to set my own shortcuts via the
keybindings window.  this is also great, as some of the preset shortcuts
are not available on my (scandanavian) keyboard. there was no 'boost
region gain' shortcut, for example, as that (upward carat) character is
not present (now i've changed it to '+').

two questions about the keybindings window:

1) is it searchable? it's a long list of actions to dig through when
looking for something specific if you're not sure how it is described.

2) can i add actions to the list? specifically, i would like a shortcut
to open a region's 'region editor' window, but i can't seem to find it
in the list. or is there a shortcut for that already?

best,
patrick

--

|||  http://www.murmerings.com |||