[Ardour-Users] swap channels?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Oct 20 13:04:53 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Kim Cascone <kim at anechoicmedia.com> wrote:
> I swapped the inputs from a track going to the master bus
> I was looking for a right-click 'swap' function that would actually 'swap' a
> stereo track so it would visually correlate to the track
> sorry for wasting bandwidth :)

there's no such function mostly because ardour doesn't really pay
particular attention to stereo configurations. ie. you can have 3, 4
... channel tracks, where this operation would make no sense.
special-casing it is also possible, but its just never come up before
since its easily accomplished as a plugin or via signal routing.

if you wanted to edit the .ardour file to accomplish this, its pretty
straightforward ...