[Ardour-Users] Ardour playback wrong when ardour is time master

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:15:52 PDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Roberto Suarez Soto
<talkingxouba at gmail.com> wrote:
> El día Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:04:13 -0400, Brett McCoy <idragosani at gmail.com>
> escribía:
>
>> What version of Ardour? I had a similar issue using the Ubuntu Studio
>> (== Lucid Lynx) packaged Ardour (which was 2.8.6, I believe) but
>> building the latest version from source works fine in this regard.
>
>        ardour 1:2.8.11-1ubuntu1, the one that comes bundled with Maverick.
> Is that the same version you built from source?

I used the 'pristine' 2.8.11 source from ardour.org and it works great
right out of the box -- Ubuntu packaged versions of Ardour have been
problematic in the past. :-) Is Maverick the latest release of Ubuntu?
I haven't tried anything on that release.

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.electricminstrel.com