[Ardour-Users] [Ardour-Dev] Made with Ardour: Anelixis - "We are One"

Muad'Dib 25 GuitarLord muadibas25 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:21:27 PDT 2010

Thank you for your kind words, Lorenzo! I am very happy you enjoyed it!
No, everything was taken from existing media I found on the net... The 1st voice (Jacque Fresco) is from a Blog Radio show, the second (Jiddu Krishnamurti) is from a cip included in a movie called Zeitgeist:Addendum and Carl Sagan's is from the 'Cosmos: A personal voyage' Astronomy series, episode 13, a really touching episode, IMHO.

I just EQ'ed the voices and added a little reverb.
Best Regards,Kle