[Ardour-Users] click free editing and zero crossings?

Jonathan Stowe jns at its-going-to-be-fabulous.com
Sun May 23 00:25:27 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 21:06 +0100, John Emmas wrote:

> Absolutely!!  One of the best albums I ever bought was a Jazz piano
> duet between Count Basie and Oscar Peterson.

<snip>

> I wish I could remember what it was called....  :-(

I think I may have "Night Riders" in the several crates of Vinyl I
inherited from my parents, which I remember as being a great album. But
you can get all four of the Albums they made together at eMusic:

http://www.emusic.com/artist/Count-Basie-And-Oscar-Peterson-MP3-Download/10563042.html

:-)

--
Rabid Gravy:    http://rabidgravy.com/