[Ardour-Users] duplicating & locating markers

Steve Folta steve at folta.net
Sat May 22 03:43:48 PDT 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 6:54 PM, James Finnerty <finnertymusic at gmail.com> wrote:
> additionally, the key command for locating markers (in the transport menu) is simply 1, 2, 3, etc... however, i noticed that this controls other functions above the main canvas.
>
> if there are better solutions to locating markers... i would be happy to hear them.

Open the Keybindings window, and find "Jump Backward to Mark" and
"Jump Forward to Mark" in the Editor section.  (Why Editor rather than
Transport? Beats me.)  Bind them to whatever you'd like.  I use comma
and period, aka "<" and ">" (on a US keyboard at least).

As for adding a marker every minute, I would think some sort of script
that directly manipulates the XML project file would be the way to go,
but I haven't ever tried such a thing.