[Ardour-Users] rename plugin insert not persistent

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:20:48 PDT 2010

hi all,

I don't know if this is correct behavior, or a problem on my side. I
have a session with multiple instances of the same ladspa plugin on a
single track. I rename the plugin inserts in the track mixer via the
context menu to have a clearer indication in parameter automation as
to which parameter belongs to which plugin instance. This works well.

Unfortunately when I save, close and reload the session, the plugin
inserts revert to default naming. Can anyone else confirm this?

-michael