[Ardour-Users] Would Frank Zappa use Ardour?

Johannes Mario Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Sat Jun 5 03:38:05 PDT 2010

Den 04. juni 2010 20:11, skreiv Jörn Nettingsmeier:
>> It's also interesting to follow the discussion on Slashdot regarding
>> Ardour and FLOSS audio tools in general:
>>
>> http://linux.slashdot.org/story/10/06/03/196234/Frank-Zappas-Influence-On-Linux-and-FOSS-Development
>>

> for those who have read any other slashdot thread on linux audio: no,
> this thread is *not* interesting. seen one, seen 'em all. average clue
> level very close to detection threshold.

To me the general opinion, especially among a crowd like slashdot
readers, is interesting even though often unwise. It tells much about
the impression of LA in the eyes of people who are not already deep into
it like us.

--
Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
http://ringheimsauto.org