[Ardour-Users] 'object' to region boundary

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 01:40:03 PDT 2010

According to gtk2_ardour/editor_ops.cc it looks as if I should be able to select certain types of object (e.g. the playhead or a location marker) and then move the object so that it's positioned exactly at a region boundary.  How do I achieve this?  I can't see anything obvious in the context menus etc.

Or are those operations just helper functions for other operations, such as looping a particular region or setting a range around a region?

John