[Ardour-Users] Ardour 2.8.5 released

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Jan 24 16:13:09 PST 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Patrick Shirkey
<pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:
> Things seem to be significantly better financially than this time last year.
> That painful discussion in Jan 2009 was worth it I guess.

absolutely. i probably have acknowledged the contributions that all of
you made into my ideas about how to "market" ardour, partly because i
am not finished. i have never mentioned the entire and very thorough
business plan that a user from barcelona wrote up for me and was
filled with excellent observations. the discussion in jan/2009 was
also tremendously helpful. in november i was able to pay a rather
token amount to another ardour developer for his contributions that
month. things have been on an upward curve. there is more that can be
done. and will be done.

thanks to everyone for their support. i wish we had a3 out already,
but it will be ready ASAP, really.