[Ardour-Users] zoom of region borders vs waveform displayproblem

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 17 14:02:18 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Greenwood"

> I've noticed that kind of behvaiour ever since I started using Ardour
> (2.6). It was never a big problem for me so I never reported it because it
> wasn't ever reliably reproduceable even by following the exact same set of
> operations.

Absolutely.  I remember one day where a very simple sequence of zooming
caused the rulers to lose sync from the displayed regions (and from each
other IIRC).  I then spent hours (literally) performing exactly the same
operations but was never able to reproduce the problem again.  I must admit
though, it's comforting to find out that it wasn't my changes that caused
the problem because up until now, I never felt absoutely sure.

John