[Ardour-Users] zoom of region borders vs waveform displayproblem

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 17 13:01:14 PST 2010

On Sunday 17 Jan 2010 20:22:28 John Emmas wrote:
> [...]

I've noticed that kind of behvaiour ever since I started using Ardour (2.6). It was never a big problem for me so I never reported it because it wasn't ever reliably reproduceable even by following the exact same set of operations. So it looks, at least to me, like it's something that has been there a long time.

Mark