[Ardour-Users] Ardour with Asus pc

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at mh-freiburg.de
Wed Jan 6 10:26:25 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm using Ardour on my Lenovo S10 (about the same speed as the EEPC)
and it works fine. The screen is a little small for Ardour's window
(1024x578) but you can get used to it (I didn't use the fontscaler
yet).

BTW: I bought the Lenovo as it is the only netbook with a CardBus Slot
(apart from the pricy HP) and I can use my RME Multiface with it (the
built in soundcard is terrible). It's very well built and fairly
sturdy. Ubuntu Linux works ootb.

--
Orm