[Ardour-Users] touch with behringer bcf?

sh0099 sh0099 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 11 20:20:02 PST 2010

BCF does not send "touch start" and "touch end".
so ProTools does not know what to do with this and Nuendo has a timeout
mechanism.
when a new value arrives (by moving the Fader) Nuendo starts to Listen
when you Stop moving nuendo goes back to read mode after the timeout.
i would say this does not work well so I used it only in
autolatch-(???)-mode (which writes until transport stops) with this
programms.