[Ardour-Users] trouble connecting Saffire pro 24

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Feb 10 07:56:33 PST 2010

Paul Davis wrote:
> and ralf, providing command line invocations for jack to OS X users is essentially useless.

Aha, ok, as I've written I've no knowledge how to set up JACK for a Mac.

Because of JACK1 and 2 I just want to point out that some people I know
and I have got trouble when using JACK1 on very fast machines, but
perhaps with chip sets or a BIOS that seems to be bad for JACK1. I don't
know if this is a possible issue for Mac.

Assumedly he has forgotten to use JACK. My bad, I thought for Mac there
is a command line too.