[Ardour-Users] Midi

martin castle marshcast at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:29:16 PST 2010

Good grief - what a fantastic response!!! :D

Think I've been a bit silly - Generally I'm a linux user, but I just got a
Mac (extremely cheaply) so am after osx Tiger software. Am also looking at
the idea of dual booting with linux (ubuntu?).

This would be a more preferable option.

Are any of you running linux on a G5 (non-intel), or using open source on
osx10.4(tiger)?

appropriate guilt for omission,

M. :)