[Ardour-Users] remove track bug?

. m u r m e r . murmer at murmerings.com
Mon Dec 27 16:57:15 PST 2010

On 2010.12.27 19:42 , Kim Cascone wrote:

> - after discovering 'remove' only removed one track at a time I removed
> a couple of tracks until I tried to remove a third or fourth track when
> Ardour crashed

hi kim,

i can't address the crash, but i do that that with every version of
ardour i've used (on ubuntu and mac) the right-click 'remove' command
will only remove a single track at a time (the one you are currently
hovering over).  to remove multiple selected tracks with one click you
have to go via the menus: track>remove.

best,
patrick

--