[Ardour-Users] [LAU] Ardour3

fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 20 16:55:05 PST 2010

Of course I may not end such a discussion !

What have read here is Paul's feeling : "people who try to use the Arch
thing
as the new Ardour, they will just think it's not a good stuff."

This feeling is really understandable, and I like to wish some really
good holydays to Paul, his wife and 2 lil' girls.

Sorry for bad english (or misunderstood), and relax before next
month/year/Ardour !!
Fred