[Ardour-Users] Automatic add of tracks and recording

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Mon Aug 30 06:07:45 PDT 2010

I may not understand exactly what you're trying to accomplish.  Are you
really wanting multiple tracks or are you looking for multiple takes of the
same part?

I do the multiple takes of a single part all the time, for instance i setup
a loop range and a punch in/out within that range as i develop a guitar solo
and loop over it repeatedly.  When im done i select the take that i like
best and delete the rest.

Or are you trying to "Eric Clapton" a song where you want 21 guitar tracks?

--Brett
**