[Ardour-Users] melodyne with ardour, anyone?

Per Sigmond per at sigmond.no
Tue Apr 6 13:56:54 PDT 2010

I have used the 8-track standalone version under wine with wineasio and jack.
Then I often have to start melodyne 2-3 times before the audio path works, but
once it does it runs fine. Lately I have run it in xp and VirtualBox. Starts
reliably but a lot of latency.

When I need melodyne I export wave files, fix them and import again. Some
hassle, but it keeps me from over-using it :-) Haven't tried it as a plugin.

/Per.

--
Per Sigmond
Gjert Sorensensvei 5