[Ardour-Users] How to set up mcu control surface in OSX?

Glarbl_Blarbl glarblblarbl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:05:07 PDT 2009

Yes, thanks again!  I just got around to looking at the wiki for the
new manual, and I think this is a place where I can finally give back
to the project.  Also it'll give me a chance to put that technical
writing course I took to use ;)

So I'll go ahead and start on documenting the process for setting up
an mcu control surface (osx and linux since I'll be setting up a linux
box again soon too) when I have the time in the next couple weeks --
after I skim the references on the front page on the wiki.  I imagine
there aren't a lot of people who need to make these things work,
making it a low priority as a bug.

Grant