[Ardour-Users] Snow Leopard Users

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:06:42 PDT 2009

Make sure you are on the latest version of Jack(One was released just
a few days ago IIRC).  Then make sure jack is not running before you
start it.  Sometimes this happens with the enwest version of Jack(Work
is being done to fix it) and it will hang in the background, not
actually exiting.  You need to kill it manually if this happens and
restart it.

      Seablade