[Ardour-Users] Snow Leopard Users

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:01:09 PDT 2009

Hello,
as far as I found making a quick google search is that Ardour 2.8.2 runs fine under Leopard. So it seemed mine but it complained about Jack so I download the latest Jack and thought that would be smart to install Ardour 2.8.3.
Now it opens everything without complaining and recognize all the devices but when I try to play nothing works. I mean, either if I click on the play icon or I press the space bar doesnt work at all.
Do you know about this? I am under Mac OS X 10.6.1 Ardour 2.8.3
Thank you very much,
Josué