[Ardour-Users] eContact! issus 11.3: open source

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Oct 2 20:14:21 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying.

The articles all look interesting and useful. Congratulations on
bringing together such a broad range of contributors.

The only one that sticks out is the Ableton article but if they are
making the effort to contribute and not just attempting to spread their
brand in every location possible then it seems reasonable to include it.

The description doesn't give me the impression tthough. It does look
suspiciously like advertising to me. If that is not the intention then
you may want to adjust the wording slightly.

Cheers.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd