[Ardour-Users] many changes in 2.X SVN

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Oct 2 07:44:16 PDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Axel Müller <axel-mueller-74 at web.de> wrote:
> Am Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:24:54 -0400 schrieb Paul Davis:
>
>> many thanks. i'd like to get 2.8.3 out early next week, so ...
>>
>> thanks,
>> --p
>
> Before releasing 2.8.3 could you take a look at http://tracker.ardour.org/
> view.php?id=2832 (`mute' doesn't mute)? I think this is a major annoyance
> for many people. See my note for a possible fix.

this is a great discovery, except for one small issue. the patch moves
thing in the *wrong* direction. the options are stored by ardour as
"yes" or "no", not "0" or "1". anyway, it makes it clear what is going
on, and i can fix it "deeper" and throw in support for older .rc files
too.

thanks for finding that.

--p