[Ardour-Users] best installation of ardour

m.eik michalke m at openmusiccontest.org
Thu Oct 1 08:12:38 PDT 2009

am Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009 (16:35) schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> Okay, if I wish to lightscribe a media, I need to reboot into another
> Linux installation

strange, i can't reproduce this issue -- i'm running a 64bit ubuntu 9.04 and
lightscribe works fine here. actually, amongst all the stuff i am using i
can't tell of one single thing that didn't work on my 64bit installation so
far. could you perhaps name some more trouble makers?

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
::: http://OpenMusicContest.org   :: music wants to be free