[Ardour-Users] [Ardour FLOSS Manual] Jamin install OSX

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 03:18:13 PST 2009

Personally I would lean towards that for most OS X users, my
port/package is probably the better bet, even with its poor response.
One, it doesn't need or load X11.  Two it is packaged as a .app, so
there is no need to open a terminal to launch it.

All this being said, I would put ina  STRONG warning about it not
being developed for OS X.

And yes the URL in that thread should still be valid, I haven't had
time to work on it anytime recently.

      Seablade