[Ardour-Users] Any ardour users/studios in/near Halifax, Canada?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed May 27 13:54:42 PDT 2009

David Taht wrote:
> Heh, if you can sing it well, are you available for overdubs?

Hi David :)

off-list I sent another mail to you. The uninteresting ones might
reached you off-list, but the latest was rejected.
Sorry, I won't spam the Ardour users list, but I want to be safe to
reach David.

    Your message

      To:      David Taht
      Subject:  Penny Lane - A sample of my voice

    d at teklibre.com on Wed, 27 May 2009 22:36:28 +0200
        This message is larger than the current system limit or the
    recipient's mailbox is full.  Create a shorter message body or remove
    attachments and try sending it again.
        <smtp-out01.alice-dsl.net #5.2.3 smtp;450 5.2.3 Msg Size greater
    than allowed by Remote Host>

It's a FLAC 8.2MB and a screenshot PNG.

Best,
Ralf