[Ardour-Users] new VST code in SVN

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 17:40:09 PDT 2009

Hello,

I just did a build of Ardour 2.0-ongoing (revision 4881) and built
using VST=1. Is this still using FST or was it changed to dssi-vst?
When running Ardour in a terminal it shows that it's loading VSTs
using dssi-vst-server and when loading VSTs inside a project the
original GUIs are not displayed (running FST outside of Ardour works
pretty well). Did I miss something?

Cheers,

Hector