[Ardour-Users] Oops ;) - Take 2

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Mar 20 21:18:23 PDT 2009

Geoff Beasley wrote:
> On Saturday 21 March 2009 14:39:37 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > > Okay, I see the attached [...] Vista torrent right now :D ...
>

> why are we not surprised...
>

> ;)

I haven't exactly covered myself with glory :D. The letter 'A' isn't
nice to me today, before I wrote to the _A_rdour's list, instead of
writing to someone with a name that begins with 'A' (a kind person), my
ISP _A_lice bugged me. As well _A_rdour starts with an 'A', IMHO
_A_rdour is good software.

My new _A_dvertising signature:

--
My public OpenPGP key has changed and the new public key with photo ID,
should be available by key servers. Alice, the ISP that takes my money,

I sent emails