[Ardour-Users] eine kleine Mose musik

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Jul 12 05:05:59 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I'm writing an article about using Jaunty for a desktop recording
platform, so of course I had to create a demo. Out of sheer laziness I
decided to record a song written by someone else, thus we now have:

    http://linux-sound.org/audio/idontworryaboutathing.ogg

And for the OGG-deficient:

    http://linux-sound.org/audio/idontworryaboutathing.mp3

The song is a great Mose Allison tune. The recording was quick & dirty,
done entirely (and literally) from the desktop. All parts performed by
DP except the drums, which are once again from the Beta Monkey Jazz
Essentials collection.

Vast thanks to the Ardour devs. What an amazing program.

Enjoy, and comments are welcome. Go easy on me, folks, this one was a
real rush job.

Best,

dp