[Ardour-Users] [LAU] Tranzport + Ardour2 ?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 14:28:47 PST 2009

Mike Taht wrote:
> As there is a kernel driver going into the mainline, there is a vastly
> improved ardour driver for the tranzport
> that can be obtained via:
>
> http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=2521
Hey, thanks for the link, Mike. Preliminary tests are very positive, the
Tranzport is working fine on my 64 Studio system with the new driver and
on my OpenSUSE 10.2 box with the libusb driver. Very cool ! :)

I had to do the /dev/tranzport tango before Ardour2 loaded its support
stuff, but after that it seems to work perfectly. Thank you for your
work on this project, let me know if you need a tester for any further
Tranzport code.

Best,

dp