[Ardour-Users] U.S. goverment and/or NEA grants

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Mon Jan 26 08:53:57 PST 2009

On 16 January 2009 at 7:40, Stephen Doonan <stephen.doonan at gmail.com> wrote:
> The National Endowment for the Arts' list of U.S. regional and state
> arts agencies that support and/or offer grants:
>
> http://www.nea.gov/partner/state/SAA_RAO_list.html

Are there any people on this list who are adept or experienced
at getting government or NEA grants?  If so, are you available to help
here, of course coordinating with PD and the developers?  If not,
are there people in the FOSS community who we might turn to for
guidance?  Is there anyone here with business experience who might
be part of an Ardour business "developer" team?

One would think that there are some flagship software projects
which raise the attractiveness of Linux to users.  I contend that
Ardour is one of those, though not as visible as Open Office.
Getting the flagship projects to be long-term viable is good for
all of Linux.

Cheers....

--
Kevin