[Ardour-Users] Could this solve Ardour's financial headache?

1 blaqkls at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:09:54 PST 2009

For me I can't donate because I don't have a job and no way to donate
over the Internet(no bank acount).  I use Ardour for music production/
mixing, soundtrack mixing, and sound design.

All of which I do in my spare time, which I don't have a lot of. I'm
18 years old still in high school, and if could donate I would.

-Aaron
Ardour is awesome! Keep up the good work!