[Ardour-Users] Could this solve Ardour's financial headache?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:14:36 PST 2009

Its similar in the US, but it is more work I really don't have any desire to
do, even though I really should.  It is dealing with the legal mess of it
that is particualrly annoying, because after that i need to set up accounts
for the business, etc.  But that is a different topic and I amwriting out my
reply to Dewey's post on a different message;)

    Seablade