[Ardour-Users] How to give a sound "presentation"?

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Sun Jan 11 16:14:28 PST 2009

"Thomas Vecchione" <seablaede at gmail.com> writes:

> What you really will want will be on OS X or Windows for the time
> being.  On OS X QLab is one I can strongly reccomend, in fact I use
> it almost exclusively now for theater sound design.

I looked at its webpage.  It may be the exact tool I'm after.  Pity
it's Mac only, but maybe I can borrow a Mac for the show.  As I don't
need live audio, I can delay learning Pd or Cricket, it seems.

> On the Windows front you will have more choices, but for those
> running on a budget Sound Cue System is a good one to look at

The web page is promising (as always), the Standard edition has all
the features I need, as it looks.
--
Thanks for the tips,
Feri.