[Ardour-Users] How to give a sound "presentation"?

Ross Johnson Ross.Johnson at homemail.com.au
Sat Jan 10 22:32:17 PST 2009

I've done one compilation for theatre but it was all prerecorded. The
first thing that came to my mind as a possible solution here is a radio
broadcast management system like Rivendell. It's free and runs on Linux.

http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Whilst it no-doubt isn't going to have all the features of a dedicated
theatre sound design system, it does the basics of managing an audio
library, saving and loading programs, editing and cueing audio from the
library, drop-ins, and live interaction.