[Ardour-Users] open a sound file

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 13:24:06 PST 2009

This is a packaging problem on Ubuntu's part.  Apparently their version of
2.7.1 also does this as well so they still haven't fixed it.  At any rate
recently someone found a working version of 2.7.1 on getdeb that worked MUCH
better, I suggest going there.  Sadly until whoever maintains the package on
Ubuntu's repos fixes the problem(There has been a bug report in on it for
some time) this is probably your best option.

http://archive.getdeb.net/getdeb/ubuntu/intrepid/ar/ardour-i686_2.7.1-0~getdeb1_i386.deb

      Seablade