[Ardour-Users] Could this solve Ardour's financial headache?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:46:06 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM, John Emmas <johne53 at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "moron" <moron at industrial.org>

And again, if the originator wants to charge for access to SVN then he
can do that irrespective of whether he provides the binary or not.

However, again, Better together... (tm) This all works to divide the community.

Maybe something more like the community picking out a specific
hardware vendor and trying to get them to do something that would
package Ardour and provide some income that way.

- Mark