[Ardour-Users] Could this solve Ardour's financial headache?

John Rigg au at sound-man.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 10:29:16 PST 2009

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 06:47:55PM -0000, John Emmas wrote:
> [...]

Right, so in addition to paying a monthly subscription, subscribers
who also contribute test reports of the svn code will have to
pay another $35 in order to do that. I can't see how that will encourage
regular beta testers (many of whom would already be subscribers, I'd guess).
Refunding after a certain number of Mantis entries wouldn't work for those
who submit reports and/or patches direct to the ardour-dev list.

John