[Ardour-Users] Broken Fades

Matt Savigear mcs_ardour at savigear.com
Sun Feb 15 06:06:32 PST 2009

Hi All,

We're having a bit of a crisis here during the RPM challenge. Fades on
projects imported from older projects into the 2.7 series are
disappearing, which isn't a big problem except we can't seem to put them
back in. Attempts to replace them are either ignored or makes ardour
crash outright.

Upgrading in the middle of RPM is dangerous, and anyway this seems to
happen under the latest package from Gentoo's pro-audio overlay (2.7.1).
Is there anything we can do - I'm happy to get into the .ardour xml
files and change the content if that might make a difference.

Thanks for any help,

Matt.