[Ardour-Users] Plugin help

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Wed Dec 23 11:20:43 PST 2009

Thanks Klaumi! & there they were... (-minus pop filters :) ). I became
the human pop filter... zoom in, delete! Fortunately, the worst pops, in
this case, were in quiet zones... that had relatively consistent ambient
sound (decaying harmonics). I looked around on the web for some such
programs for linux, but didn't find any.

Any one here has any suggestions, or what ever in this regard, would be
more than appreciated... I guess, as seems often the case, we Linux
users have to learn to wing it...

Henry