[Ardour-Users] suitable multi-channel recording card?

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Fri Dec 18 07:12:58 PST 2009

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:32:07 -0600
"Brett Clark" <brett.clark at zirous.com> wrote:
> Ive been using a Delta 1010 for over 6 years, without issues.

Count me in among the Delta 1010 fans.  I have 2 of them connected to my
studio machine running in sync.  I've recorded from 16 channels
simultaneously with nary a blink from the system, and they sound great to
me.

The only issue I've ever had with them has been the well-known issue with
the under-spec'ed capacitors in the breakout box failing, but I successfully
repaired that myself.  (pix at http://delta.brainiac.com)

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com