[Ardour-Users] Shaky Ardour... (true love?

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 16 15:25:47 PST 2009

--
>::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::
>http://www.vimeo.com/macumbista :::
>---Oblique Strategy # 137:
>"Repetition is a form of change"

Oh wow, someone who quotes Oblique Strategies! You are a dude!

Recently, after a system upgrade rendered several of my Ardour projects un-openable, the Oblique Strategies cards told me to 'retrace your steps'. One reinstall from backup later, Ardour 2.3 is once again up and running. And you know what - so is my music. Upgrade Schmugrade. When was Abbey Road last upgraded eh? 1992, that's when.

Mark