[Ardour-Users] Shaky Ardour... (true love?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Dec 16 14:59:57 PST 2009

If some wise person had got this message through to me in 2005, I might
have two years of my life back!!! My dedicated DAW hasn't seen an
"emerge --world" or whatever the Gentoo command is since about the start
of 2008. And guess what--the world didn't end!!!! Might be time to get a
newer Ardour, however...

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::