[Ardour-Users] Shaky Ardour... (true love?

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Wed Dec 16 11:52:23 PST 2009

I finally figured out how to get sound from my Yamaha 01v mixer into
Ardour... I had to give up on spdif, & use analog out from mixer ( :(
)=not like I like & or want it, but oh well (for now).

Any way, now that I have 2.84 built, when I do certain things
(importing, saving... hard saying), Ardour crashes on me... (not freeze
or hang up; crash, like disappears). Are there known issues like this in
Debian Lenny? Suggestions as to tracking down the cause/s? Settings?
Links to related discussion, etc...?

Thanks,
Henry